The Office of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of New Orleans provides leadership, service, support and direction to the Catholic school community.
Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we follow the example of Jesus, the Master Teacher, in our ministry to evangelize, catechize, and educate in a caring, efficient, and collaborative manner.
- To foster Catholic identity through the Gospel teachings of Jesus so that Christ's presence permeates every aspect of each Catholic School;
- To build and model faith community;
- To empower the leadership of each Catholic school;
- To support Catholic schools with leadership, services and resources;
- To call each Catholic school to responsibility;
- To direct and implement all archdiocesan and state policies.
Office of Catholic Schools Team:
Stephenie Aubert, Jane Baker, Kevin Calkins, Carole Elliot, Melissa Gurdian, Dr. RaeNell Houston, Dr. Jan Daniel Lancaster, Misty Luminais, Dr. Rebecca Maloney, Joseph Rosolino, Lindsey Stiller, Jack Truxillo
Call Us Anytime!
No Discriminatory Policy
The schools of the Archdiocese of New Orleans, Louisiana admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its schools. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Additionally, in compliance with Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, no person in the schools of the Archdiocese shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, or be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity except as permitted under said Title IX.
This policy applies to all schools which are under Catholic Archdiocesan auspices.