Catholic values, spirit and faith permeate all aspects of school life in a Catholic school. In addition, formal Catholic religion classes are taught at all levels.
Our schools welcome non-Catholic students who are expected to participate in
religion classes and take part in liturgical celebrations.
Areas of Accountability in Catholic Schools:
- Assessments - Multiple types
- Attendance/Drop-out rates
- Active Parent Participation
- Accounting System - Budgets
- Accreditation and Awards
All schools meet or exceed the Louisiana State Content Standards in core curriculum subjects.
In addition to the core curriculum, schools have developed programs to address the talents and interests of students in the areas of art, music, drama, athletics, technology, and foreign language.
Schools offer a wide array of extra-curricular activities to develop the whole
- Elementary Schools Academic Programs
- Non Public Bulletin 741
- Secondary Schools Academic Programs
- NonPublic Graduation Requirement Chart – Effective for Freshmen 2008-2009
TOPS Core Curriculum
- Standardized Test Scores
- ACT: National Average = 21.1 | State Average = 20.2 | Archdiocese
of New Orleans = 22.7
TerraNova Test Data 2009-2011