Catholic values, spirit and faith permeate all aspects of school life in a Catholic school. In addition, formal Catholic religion classes are taught at all levels. Our schools welcome non-Catholic students who are expected to participate in religion classes and take part in liturgical celebrations.
Areas of Accountability in Catholic Schools:
- Assessments - Multiple types
- Attendance/Drop-out rates
- Active Parent Participation
- Accounting System - Budgets
- Accreditation and Awards
All schools meet or exceed the Louisiana State Content Standards in core curriculum subjects.
In addition to the core curriculum, schools have developed programs to address the talents and interests of students in the areas of art, music, drama, athletics, technology, and foreign language.
Schools offer a wide array of extra-curricular activities to develop the whole child.
- Elementary Schools Academic Programs:
- Secondary Schools Academic Programs:
- Accreditation and Awards:
- ACT 2013: National Average = 20.9 | State Average = 19.5 | Archdiocese of New Orleans = 23.1
TerraNova Test Data 2009-2013
- Standardized Test Scores:
Individual schools have developed programs to meet the special needs of students. Please contact Mrs. Jane Baker, Associate Superintendent, at 504-861-6223 for more information.